Oklahoma City Hail Storm
If you were a victim of one of the recent hail storms that swept across the state, don’t risk the restoration of your home to just anyone. Your property is probably your single largest investment, and also your most valuable. At Seaback Roofing we realize this importance and know when it’s time to install a new roof, siding, gutters, or windows, you want a roofing company you can trust and depend on.
The National Roofing Contractors Association offers 10 tips to choosing a quality roofing contractor.
- Insist on the use of quality materials and service after the sale.
- Don’t assume the lowest bid is always the best deal.
- Make sure you read and understand all financing and contractual terms.
- Check references and the reputation of the contractor.
- Verify insurance coverage.
- What does the warranty from the contractor really cover?
- Does the contractor have a permanent place of business?
- Verify the contractor’s number of years in business and time in the community.
- Is the contractor a member of roofing organizations and the Better Business Bureau?
- Choose a company committed to the safety and education of its workers.
Seaback Roofing & Restoration:
- Has been in business for eleven years and currently serves Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas and Missouri.
- Has been roofing in Tulsa, Ok since March 2008.
- Is fully insured for your protection.
- Has an A+ rating with the Tulsa BBB.
- Offers a 2 year labor warranty on all services. Warranty calls are extremely rare due to the competence of our crews. However, if need be, our representative will respond within 72 hours.
- Has corporate headquarters permanently located in Houston, Texas.
- Is a member of the National Roofing Contractors Association, numerous local BBB’s. Our representatives have taken and passed the GAF/Elk Certified Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor, and the Certainteed Master Shingle Applicator exams.
We are committed to providing our customers with restoration services tailored to meet their needs, reasonably priced, and installed in an efficient, customer friendly manner.
So Sit back and Call Seaback! 1.866.703.HAIL (4245)
Seaback Roofing & Restoration are experts in storm damage roof assessments, repair and replacement. We will examine your roof thoroughly and prepare a
damage report for your insurance adjuster if you would like our assistance in handling your repairs. We handle both residential and commercial and are located in
Texas, Ohio, Colorado, Kansas and Missouri.